Blood-Brain Barrier (BBB) Summit COVID-19 Statement


We are continuously monitoring the Covid-19 pandemic and proactively seeking advice from local, national and global health authorities on whether our events can run as planned.

In light of this, it may become necessary to postpone some of our events.

Currently, Blood-Brain Barrier (BBB) Summit is still planning to run on the 31st of August in Boston, MA.

We will continue to track the situation and to be guided by the advice of the US Government, the CDC and the World Health Organization. Should you wish to be kept informed about date changes or major updates, please let us know here