Enhancing Drug Delivery Across the Blood-Brain Barrier to Develop More Clinically Meaningful Therapeutics for Neurodegenerative Diseases
Delivering therapeutics across the BBB has been a major obstacle to successful drug development in neurodegeneration. Delivery across this extremely complex interface requires serious collaboration.
Join BBB specialists online to scrutinize progress of existing approaches to deliver more of your biologic therapeutic across the BBB to develop a clinically defining neurodegenerative treatment.
Our new, virtual platform will allow you to access high-quality content and networking opportunities live and direct from your home:
- Tune into live presentations from our expert speakers, including Axel Meyer (AbbVie), James Gorman (Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering, Harvard) and Danica Stanimirovic (National Research Council of Canada)
- Engage with your peers in a facilitated speed networking session
- Establish connections with speakers and attendees through private and public chatrooms, including video calling for 121 private conversations
- Save each session to your personal calendar to ensure you don’t miss a particular presentation
- Set up a personalized profile and engage with speakers and attendees with similar interests or particular areas of expertise